Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.629 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Pound in Khartoum you would need to make just about 45,290 Pound (₨72,043) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in St. John's, NL costs C$14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 825 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)