Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.635 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Pound in Khartoum you would need to make just about 43,044 Pound (₨67,824) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)