Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 49.976 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 129% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,201 Pound (€2,385) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 6,600元 (about 4 hours ago)