Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Pound in Khartoum you would need to make just about 49,900 Pound (руб 70,423) in Barnaul.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 200,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,970 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)