Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 87.437 INR / EUR
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,923 (€1,349) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)