Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.528 INR / MXN
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,544 (Mex$ 27,935) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)