Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.006 INR / EUR
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 99% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,957 (€1,738) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)