Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 87.279 INR / EUR
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,230 (€1,309) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)