Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10792 INR / CLP
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 75% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,694 (CH$1,294,416) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)