Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09978 INR / CLP
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,850 (CH$1,181,064) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)