Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,890 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02022 INR / COP
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,306 (COL$4,912,117) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)