Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.523 INR / PLN
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,066 (5,330 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)