Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.301 INR / BRL
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,801 (R$ 7,654) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)