Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 55.844 INR / BND
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 94% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,570 (B$2,607) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)