Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 54.138 INR / NZD
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 207% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,935 (NZ$4,081) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)