Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.313 INR / EUR
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,633 (€1,642) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €489 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)