Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 88.846 INR / EUR
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,982 (€1,812) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)