Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.029 INR / PEN
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,130 (S/. 4,151) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)