Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.495 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 49% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,985 (Q12,111) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 7 hours ago)