Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / TRY
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,618 (8,384TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)