Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17623 INR / KZT
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,534 (530,751 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)