Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.708 INR / AUD
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,303 (AU$3,268) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)