Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 102.483 INR / GBP
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,340 (£1,652) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)