Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Kharagpur, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.724 INR / DKK
Do you live in Kharagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 143% more expensive than in Kharagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,766 (kr14,310) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)