Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1506.623 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 22,700,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,587,257 (12,337₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dublin costs €118 (about 3 hours ago)