Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.942 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,477,656 (Rp 7,639,894) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)