Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.861 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 62% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,299,488 (1,349,576 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 3 hours ago)