Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 483%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 165.979 IRRX / MMK *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 419% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,141,695 (3,788,776 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)