Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.870 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 63% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,440,159 (1,353,854 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)