Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 33634.221 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 158% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,774,686 (C$2,015) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)