Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman and Wad Madani have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanor theparallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 762.081 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 26,200,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,720,659 (18,004 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)