Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 572.021 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 6% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 25,100,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 23,509,064 (₨41,098) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)