Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 2012.417 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,098,963 (Mex$ 14,957) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)