Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 50829.595 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,678,059 (€977) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,900,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)