Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman and Ushuaia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanor theparallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 466.266 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 25,900,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 20,293,053 (ARS $43,523) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)