Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 7462.647 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,263,795 (R$ 3,653) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 2 hours ago)