Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 1506.198 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 23,400,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,249,357 (14,772₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)