Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 8336.132 IRRX / UAH *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 67% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 37,855,561 (25,169₴) in Syeverodonets'k to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 3 hours ago)