Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 6511.744 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 91% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,102,229 (7,541元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)