Cost of living in Surat, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 576.974 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 24,400,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 23,572,768 (₨40,856) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)