Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.867 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,330,512 (912,128 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)