Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 438.152 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 27% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,735,058 (67,865 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)