Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 575.355 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,348,028 (₨44,056) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)