Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 58925.198 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 179% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,079,619 (£1,037) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,900,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (about 2 hours ago)