Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 5670.478 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 22,000,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,341,696 (3,235TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)