Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanor theparallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020.
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 38,082,725 in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,100,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)