Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 6508.432 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 161% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,887,805 (8,894元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)