Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 7426.712 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,846,613 (R$ 4,019) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,900,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)