Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1391%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 80777.044 IRRX / XCD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 646% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 185,120,509 (EC$11,882) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)