Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1490%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 86348.079 IRRX / XCD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 674% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 177,215,795 (EC$11,375) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,900,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 4 hours ago)